On January 28 the already traditional Annual Forum of Enlight Public Research Center NGO was held at ISTC Foundation.
The President of the organization Davit Petrosyan gave an opening speech. Welcoming the members of the organization and the volunteers he presented the agenda of the meeting.
After the welcome speech Council member Lusine Hovhannisyan presented the work done by the Statutory bodies (Council, Appellat, Auditor) last year.
Next, the Head of the translators and editors department Mery Babayan summarized the previous year activity of the organization referring to the projects implemented by the joint efforts of the organization’s different departments.
- The translation of report of UNESCO International Commission on the Futures of Education – “Reimagining our future together։ a new social contact for education” in partnership with “DVV International”.
- Seminars on multiformat translation techniques for students in collaboration with YSU SSS.
- Series of analyst interviews in partnership with Boon TV.
Conferences and research projects
- Regional Academy on ALE-Advocacy (Conference in Istanbul, December 11-15.)
- Marine Khachatryan, “City and Language”, report
- Research project “Science as Topic of Public and State Discourse in the Post-War Era (After 2020)” within the framework of the Peritia project.
- Talia Liberman “Contemporary Emigration from Armenia”, article
- Nzhdeh Hovsepyan “The Armenian Architecture of Status-Quo: New National Ideology”, article
- Gor Madoyan “Zangezur Corridor”, article
- #EnlightVideocast video project։ A series of short interviews with Enlight members
- #EnlightInfografics: A repository of infographics on management, leadership, critical thinking, innovations, work, professional skills, labor market modern trends, healthy lifestyle and related areas.
- Voskeghenik: the interpretation of common mistakes in Armenian, the etymology of Armenian and borrowed words and phrases.
During the Forum the election of Legislative body members was held. Mariam Jamalyan, Lusine Hovhannisyan and Anna Minasaryan were elected as members of the Council. Narine Petrosyan was elected Auditor and Narine Smbatyan as Appellant.
The members of the newly elected Council represented the future plans highlighting several priorities of their activity for the upcoming year:
- Smooth implementation of the confirmed strategy.
- Establishment of a donation platform.
- Human capacity strengthening by attracting new personnel.
- Establishment and strengthening of partnership relations.
At the end of the forum the members and volunteers were granted with certificates.
Summary of Enlight 2022 activity here.